Baby Photoshoot Faq
1. What is the best time for me to book a newborn session?
The best time to book a newborn baby photo session is during your pregnancy. Your session will be reserved based on your tentative due date. When the baby arrives, we will set a firm date that following week.
2. When is the best time for a new born baby shoot?
The ideal time is when the baby is 5 – 10 days old
3. DO you provide props and costumes?
Yes, we provide some basic needed props for baby photos. Like baskets, buckets, wraps, knit outfits, hats, headbands, backdrops, and provide lighting for studio and home new-born sessions.
4. Where will the photo shoot be held?
We will take session at the comfort of your home. Environment that is relaxed and comfortable for both baby and parents.
5. How long does the photo shoot last?
New-born photo shoot sessions last around 3 hours, however it depends on the comfort of baby as this allows for cuddling and feeding. The baby will be posed in several poses. Like in blankets as well as in a couple of props photography.
6. What is included in the newborn package?
It covers …
Use of quality props such as wraps, backdrops, other accessories and carefully posed positioning
Edited high-resolution images
Extra images available for purchase (500/- each)
Complimentary Frame (if included) as per the package (We can think if it works out)
7. Can siblings and parents be covered in a few shots?
Yes, we can always look forward to including a few creative shots along with the parents and siblings.
View Baby Photoshoot Here